Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Taste N' Tinis 2011 - Eat, Drink, & Shop!

I was long overdue for another food tour of my fine city. I was also long overdue to get some Christmas shopping done. When I heard about Taste N' Tini's, I was all for it. I mean, how could you really go wrong with food, martinis, and some shopping in Hillcrest? I messaged my friend Ashley (the creator of my lovely Lil Ms Sueshine logo!) and asked her if she wanted to join me. Very few people understand my obesession about breaking out my camera right in the middle of a meal. Ashley does because she's usually right there doing the same thing. I had a great time and I'm glad I was able to try out a few new places. I'll definitely be going back try more menus. My favorite of the night: Snooze, an AM Eatery. I LOVE breakfast and that's pretty much their whole menu. I'll take one of everything please! 

I highly encourage people to explore their cities and these tasting events are a great way to do it. Enjoy the little video I put together!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...