Wednesday, August 1, 2012

"C" is for Cookies....for Cody




This was supposed to be a Wordless Wednesday post but I think you'll forgive me for this one. I'll always make time to bake especially if its for a great cause.
Cookies for Cody is an online bake sale and cookbook auction to help The Recipe Renovator's nephew, Cody, a brave 4 year old boy who is fighting neuroblastoma, a rare childhood cancer. Follow the link to learn more about Cody and how you can contribute.

About the photo above: I struggled to take the right picture for my rum cake because it was late at night and no good light in sight. I submitted another picture for the auction but as I looked at almost 20 different pictures of my cake from all kinds of angles. I had cut into it to make sure my cake tasted right and maybe get a picture of the center.

I didnt realize until later that I had snapped a picture of a "C" .....for Cody.
If you would like to bid on my item, please click:
Thanks to everyone who is participating in the auction. Please spread the word!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...